That’s Life

Steven traveled all this week. He was gone most of the weekend for a concert. He leaves tomorrow for another business trip.

David had a fever yesterday.

Matthew has an abscess tooth.

I have an IEP tomorrow with David’s speech teacher.

We are trying to decide if we are going to get a dog.

Right about now, running away is looking mighty good.

Advertisements

May 15, 2011. family.

One Comment

  1. Carlin replied:

    I vote for no dog until both children are well for at least 6 straight weeks and Daddy is home to help with the dog. Mommy needs chocolate and downtime!! 😉

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback URI

%d bloggers like this: